Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunday

This Sunday, my church was doing a thing called 'Share God's Love Sunday'. We set up examples of our hobbies and passions in a big room, and we got to tell people about them. I, naturally, brought my worms. At first, mostly little kids hovered around me, each wanting a turn to hold a worm. Most of them remembered that I brought my worms last time, but that didn't diminish their excitement. After the kids left, more adults came, wanting to learn. Most of them wanted to hear about how the worms are used for gardening, but some others were more interested in the history (At least, they were after I told them that most worms are not native to North America.). I wish I had taken some pictures, but I was busy (and my hands were dirty), so I'll see if I can find some on facebook or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment